Smriti Shriniwas Wiki
Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana also known as Smriti Mandhana, an Indian batswoman and member of the Indian women’s national team, was born on July 18, 1996, in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Smriti looks to her father and sibling for motivation to pursue a career in cricket. They play cricket at the domestic level and have been competitive since they were nine. At the national and international levels, she is well-known for her batting abilities.
Popular Indian international women’s cricket batsman Smriti Mandhana. At a very young age, she began her career as a cricket batsman. She began her career with the domestic team of Maharashtra. She made history in October 2013 when, playing for the team Maharashtra against Gujarat, she became the first Indian woman to score 200 runs in a one-day match. She participated in the West Zone Under-19 Tournament and scored an unbeaten 224 off 150 balls.
Also Read – 6 Best NFL Players
Ingrid Mandhana versus Bangladesh in April 2013 for her T20I debut. She then made her ODI debut on April 10, 2013, against Bangladesh, and her test debut against England on August 13, 2014.
|Date of Birth||18 July 1996|
|Age (as in 2022)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Sangli, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Chintaman Rao College of Commerce, Sangli, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in Commerce|
|Family Father||Shrinivas Mandhana (Former district-level Cricketer)|
|Brother||Sharavan Mandhana (Former district-level Cricketer)|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music|
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||32-27-33|
|Jersey Number||#18 (India)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Brisbane Heat Women|
|Bowling Style –||Right-arm medium-fast|
|Batting Style –||Left-hand bat|
Family and Boyfriend
Smriti Mandhana is a member of the Marwari community. Shrinivas Mandhana, her father, played cricket at the district level in the past.Her mother name is Smita Mandhana. Shravan Mandhana is her brother name, a former district-level cricket player who is now the branch manager of a private bank in Sangli.
Smriti Mandhana is not currently married. Her status in a relationship is unknown. However, we will soon update all the information regarding her relationship, marital, and love affairs status.
Smriti Mandhana’s monthly income ranges between 15 and 18 lakh Indian rupees. Smriti Mandhana estimated net worth is 28 crore Indian rupees. We will soon provide more information on Smriti Mandhana’s earnings and net worth.
Also Read – Urfi Javed
What is Smriti Mandhana Net Worth?
Smriti Mandhana is the fourth-richest female cricket player in the world, with a net worth of roughly $4 million USD.
What is Smriti Mandhana husband name?
Smriti Mandhana is single and has never been in a committed relationship.
What is Smriti Mandhana birthday date?
Smriti Mandhana was born on July 18, 1996, to Marwari parents Smita and Shrinivas Mandhana in Mumbai.
What is Smriti Mandhana Instagram Account?
Smriti Mandhana Instagram
What is Smriti Mandhana Twitter Account?
Smriti Mandhana Twitter
What is Smriti Mandhana Facebook Account?
Smriti Mandhana Facebook
Interesting Facts about Smriti Mandhana
- Smriti Mandhana favrouite food is Bhel.
- Her favrouitesinger is Arijit Singh.
- In order to take advantage of her valiant batting style and impressive domestic cricket statistics, the selectors appointed her to the international squad in 2013.
- She achieved a double tonne in a one-day game in 2013, making history as the first Indian woman to do so. At the U-19 tournament, she scored 224 runs off just 150 balls in the west zone.
- She had the most runs scored in the 2016 Women’s Challenger Trophy with 192 runs and three centuries in as many games.
- After Brisbane Heat committed to participating in the 2017 edition of the competition, she was one of the first two Indians to be signed to play in the Women’s Big Bash League. The other is Harmanpreet Kaur.
- She enjoys cooking and took cooking classes in classes V and VI.
- She initially intended to work in hotel management and is still interested in starting a restaurant.
- She enjoys driving in addition to cooking.
- Smriti used to talk a lot about games and hitting when she was 6 years old. With boys, she liked to play gully cricket.
- Her brother batted with his left hand. She adopted that playing style after seeing her brother. When about her sibling, she remarked.
- Smriti brings a bat to her workouts, but she never uses it. Rahul Dravid personally signed that bat for her older brother Shravan.
- She wanted to bat like Matthew Hayden when she first started playing. She changed herself to bat like Kumar Sangakkara after her instructors instructed her on time and stated that physical force was not her strong suit.
Smriti Mandhana Photos